Casey Watchman, President
Troy Eid, Vice President
David R. Jordan, Secretary
Brian K. Nichols, Treasurer
Board of Bar Commissioners
Below is a list of the current members of the NNBA Board of Bar Commissioners. The Commissioners are elected for three year terms by the members registered in their judicial districts. Commissioners are responsible to communicate with and represent the interests of those members at the Regular and Special Meetings of the Board of Bar Commissioners. If you are an NNBA member and have questions or concerns regarding the NNBA and do not have the contact information for your Commissioner(s), please contact the Bar Office.
BOARD OF BAR COMMISSIONERS-AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- Crownpoint District, September 2018
- Kayenta District, September 2018
- Shiprock District, September 2018
- Tuba City District, September 2018
Message from the NNBA President
From NNBA President:
- December 20, 2017 Letter to NNBA Members
- December 12, 2017 Resignation Letter from L. Ruzow
- July 26, 2017 Letter to Bar Members
- Jan 26, 2017 Letter to Bar Members
- May 3, 2017 Letter to Bar Members, RE: Current Matters
- 2018 NNBA Presidential Election Results
Statement by Mr. Casey Watchman, NNBA President:
"We are saddened to learn that Mr. Lorenzo Shaw, long time member of the Navajo Nation Bar Association has passed away on August 9, 2018, and his funeral will be held in Albuquerque, NM today at 8:00 AM at the French Mortuary. Our deepest condolences to his family. Mr. Shaw has been a member since June 15, 1994."
From NNBA Treasurer, Michael Barthelemy
Are you in need of legal representation?
Browse a public listing of attorneys and advocates available in your district.